HACKATHON FOR GURUS
20 – 21 May, 2023
Vilnius, Lithuania, Offline
We’re bringing together 40 mental health, digital tech & start-up industry experts to fine-tune the viability of 14 bold startup ideas based on almost 1000 insights generated during the DÓBRA Grand Prix, and you can be one of them.
Having ideation and pre-validation steps behind, we look forward to building brand new teams and launching startups! The result is a bunch of groundbreaking mockups of mental health tech startups, and the opportunity for subsequent involvement as a mentor, advisor, investor, teammate or even co-founder (optional).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are open to the co-founders with diverse backgrounds. Anyway we believe that the following experience will help you to succeed in this journey:
Entrepreneurs / Chief Executives
Who will take ownership and bring mental health solutions to market
- Being familiar with a startup ecosystem, new trends, technologies and market opportunities
- Extensive experience in product management with a track record of successful product launches and the ability to translate insights into actionable product strategies
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and improving mental health
Get ready to:
- Take ownership and responsibility for a startup, delivering results and driving success
- Bring your excellent business and product development skills
- Be in inspirational leader, to build and manage the team — from hiring top-tier talent, to setting clear expectations and goals, to navigating conflicts and challenges
Who will be responsible for leading the development of our mental health startups, ensuring they are secure, reliable, and scalable
- Strong hands-on technical background with experience in a diverse range of technologies, including web development, mobile development, database management, cloud computing etc.
- Ability to understand and evaluate the technical feasibility of various projects and provide guidance to the development team
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders
Get ready to:
- Drive tech innovation and stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Develop and implement a technical strategy for the startups that aligns with the overall business objectives
- Identify opportunities for innovation and growth and develop a roadmap
Mental Health Experts
Who will be responsible for guiding the development of our startups, providing them with the support and expertise they need to succeed
- Degree in psychology, counseling, or a related field
- Experience in the mental health industry, with a focus on addressing the specific challenges described in the mental health concepts that the Studio’s working on
- Experience working with diverse groups of people, including but not limited to individuals from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
Get ready to:
- Provide expert guidance and strategic insights on mental health concepts ensuring that they meet the needs of their target audience and are backed by evidence-based research
- Work alongside business and tech experts to drive the success of our mental health startups
Our goal is to launch a successful startup bringing a meaningful mental health solution to the market.JOIN NOW
During the co-creation stage, we’ve got almost 1000 insights from hundreds of enthusiasts and wrapped them in 98 different conceptual solutions that turned into 14 finalists that we’ll be fine-tuning during the event and continue to develop further.
Automated personalised stress assessment
AI-powered assistant for mental health first aid and prevention issues
Diary for daily dream tracking to explore subconscious mind, feelings around stress and uncover emotional issues
AI counsellor for parents about children's mental health and behaviour
AI consultant that provides tailored food recommendations to enhance your mood
Job loss mitigation personal adviser
AI-powered tool for objectively measuring mental workload at workplaces
AI-counsellor designed to mitigate the impact of trauma caused by loss
Deep fake negotiations with authoritative person
Mental tinder for talking to people with similar issues about mental health problems or difficulties
Personal AI copy of yourself to support yourself
Alternative life scenario simulator
Scary situation / life challenges simulator to teach people how to handle with it in proper way
AI-powered tool to provide hints on how to support peers in difficult life situations
HOW WE WORK
1. Multitude flexibility
It’s your choice where on Earth and when to work. We expect you to be involved on a daily basis, but you manage your time work by yourself. We are fine with a part-time engagement, which makes this opportunity great for leaders who don’t want to quit their current jobs, but have enough time and willingness to join a startup in a Co-founder role.
There is also a flexibility to touch and contribute to different mental health concepts before being dedicated to one of them.
2. Collaboration with experienced advisors/mentors and partners on demand
Domain experts, non-profits, academia, media and businesses etc. At DÓBRA you will work with cool and exciting challenges. Even more — you will have the opportunity to define these challenges by yourself in many ways, leveraging your creativity and problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions. If you need collaboration or assistance from other experts to tackle a specific challenge, we will find and connect you with the right people.
3. Studio infrastructure — everything under one roof
The project will develop faster, as it’s created into an already-existing infrastructure (legal entities, activities in different countries) and services (from Talent Acquisition and resources scouting to development and legal). The issue of fundraising is resolved, too. All projects go through the same stages/problems, and the studio has accumulated knowledge and experience on how to pass these stages faster. As they all deal with the same issue it creates the intrinsic magic of startup survival.
TAKING PART IN FINE-TUNING DAYS IN VILNIUS
Submit your Fine-Tuning Days application and a member of our team will be in touch shortly
We are a Lithuanian venture studio with a strong focus on impact.
Since 2013, we have been involved in the implementation or were a lead partner of 440 impact startups and projects. Positive experiences and joint projects with global companies, global NGOs, European Commission programmes and high net worth individuals encourage DÓBRA Team to go further.
DÓBRA is a member of the Lithuanian startup ecosystem.
The journey from idea to launch can be very challenging, and many aspiring entrepreneurs struggle to take the first step. This is why initiatives that support ultra-early stage startups are so critical. I am proud to endorse the efforts of the DÓBRA team, who are focused on providing guidance and resources to first-time founders during the crucial early stages of venture capital. Their expertise and commitment to the impact space make them an excellent resource for startups looking to reach their full potential. If you're a first-time founder looking to make a meaningful impact, I highly suggest reaching out to DÓBRA.
It has been a great pleasure for me to work with the DÓBRA team in previous years. The results-based approach helped us launch hundreds initiatives. Their commitment to creating an impact startup ecosystem is unparalleled. They have the knowledge and experience to ensure the success of the projects they have undertaken